Throughout this document, we will use a few terms to describe various roles. Interview Schedule Members have signed up to use our service and created an account to schedule interviews with the Platform.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Platform. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you. As a matter of policy, we collect as little information as we feel is necessary for the product to perform its duty. In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using our Platform.
Information You Provide
- Panel Scheduling Information. When an Interview Schedule Member uses the platform, you voluntarily enter certain information, such as the interview order, candidate’s availability, and interview duration.
- An Interview Schedule Member must also connect their email and calendar with Interview Schedule. This integration enables you to see when others are available, and what conflicts they have that you need to schedule around. It also allows you to send and modify invites from Interview Schedule. This integration includes email addresses of others in your organizations, and appointment information from their calendars. Interview Schedule does not store appointment information such as event titles, participants, or summaries.
- An Interview Schedule Member may also connect their ATS (Applicant Tracking System) with Interview Schedule. Our ATS integration enables you to use existing jobs, templates, and candidate profiles to sync the schedule with your ATS. This information is not stored by Interview Schedule.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you use Interview Schedule, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. We use third party service providers such as Google Analytics, Woopra, and Heap Analytics to provide certain analytics and user interactions services to Interview Schedule in connection with our operation of our site, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors Interview Schedule. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics and Woopra’s Opt-Out Feature on their respective websites. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide the Interview Schedule Service. We will use your information to provide our Site, App, and Services to you; to facilitate scheduling; to manage your account; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service is working properly. We will also email you regarding your calendar appointments. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about Interview Schedule or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below. For Interview Schedule users who are not Interview Schedule Members, please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter through email invitations to send any type of direct marketing.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offering and other important service related notices, such as changes to the Policy or about security or fraud notices.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We will use your information to protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person, as well as to enforce this Policy or our Terms of Service.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will never sell your data to third parties. We will not share information we collect about you, including personal information, other than the following cases:
- To provide the services of interview scheduling. This may include sharing the email address of an Interview Schedule Member with a company that processes our credit card transactions, or handles infrastructure services.
- Business Transfers. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. In such transitions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur.
- Aggregate or De-identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
- Account. You may cancel your account or request we delete or no longer use your account information to provide you Services. To do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to applicable law, we will retain and use your account information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional or notification e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to communicate with you regarding service-related issues.
- Cookies. Your browser's help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. These measures include using SSL encryption, OAuth based authentication, best-practice physical and network security, encryption of data in transit and at rest, and security headers to mitigate cross-site scripting and man-in-the-middle attacks. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information in all circumstances.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised access or for any activity on your account via unauthorized activity.
Data security is a top priority for Interview Schedule, and Interview Schedule believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Interview Schedule’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Our Responsible Disclosure policy:
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 5 business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 10 business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Interview Schedule service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Interview Schedule employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Interview Schedule’s physical property or data centers
- Thank you for helping to keep Interview Schedule and our users safe!
Our Policy on Children's Personal Information
Interview Schedule is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years or age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time, and if we do we'll post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use Interview Schedule after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.